Pulsar – New software to control your production processes
Arrived at Industry 4.0
PAYPER’s new cloud-based software solution “Pulsar” gives you full control over your production and filling processes with a single click.
This new cloud-based software solution enables bulk material producers to digitise their bagging and packaging equipment and take control of their production to the next level. This all-in-one digital solution enables advanced management of production and service.
The machine controls are networked with each other and are connected to a server with all production and maintenance information.
Pulsar S: Smart Customer Service and Maintenance
Optimise your production line with Pulsar. The various modules enable plant managers/maintenance supervisors and machine operators to work together to increase the effectiveness and service life of the machines. The following measures can be carried out:
- Preventive maintenance: risk management, task planning and guidance to reduce maintenance costs and machine downtime.
- Rapid spare parts management: ordering, viewing stock levels and deliveries.Access to machine documentation, spare part availability and delivery status.
- Direct communication with customer service: omnichannel support.
- Remote training and technical support with “augmented reality“.
- Data-driven decisions: Real-time KPIs and analytics.
SSB offers high-performance bagging systems for this market segment with its partner Payper. Turnkey projects including dosing, weighing, bagging, palletising and packaging.
Dosing and weighing:
Wide range of dosing systems (gross/net weighers), which are adapted to the size, shape and flowability of the product: Free flowing, powdered or lumpy for granules, powders or flakes.
High-performance, automatic bagging machines for open-mouth and valve bags as well as FFS tubular film. Also filling stations for big bags, octabins or large cartons.
A wide range of robotic and conventional layer palletisers for perfect pallet stability.
End-of-line solutions for the ideal end-of-line packaging of your pallets with e.g. wrapping machines and bonnet stretching systems.