The range of CSA bagging machines from PAYPER S.A. is an optimal solution for the industrial sectors that require a high level of automation and reliability. Paper, PE and coated polypropylene bags can be used for filling weights from 2 to 50 kg, depending on the bulk density. All models can be configured for gross weights or for net weights, according to production requirements.
- versatile use
- High reliability
- Degree of automation
- Good price/performance ratio
- Easy to use
The machines can be additionally equipped with:
- Corrosion prevention sets for aggressive products
- Versions for use in explosive environments (ATEX)
- Automatic labeling stations
CSA 90/95 is a bagging machine for high bagging capacities, suitable for open-mouth, flat film and cross bottom bags.
CSA 90: Bagging capacities up to 900 bags/hour depending on the product. Optimal use for open-mouth bags without gusset. Designed for filling granular products as well as products with high density.
CSA 95: Bagging capacities up to 800 bags/hour depending on the product. Designed for open mouth bags with gusset and PINCH. Designed for filling powdery products.
Components of the CSA 90/95:
- Empty bag magazine (single or double)
- Internally pneumatically driven filling spout
- Bag reforming for bags with and without gussets
- Bag separation via vacuum (positioning under the filling spout)
- Vacuum bag opening system
- Conveyor belt with frequency converter
- Optimal accessibility, all doors safety monitored
- Very good cleaning possibility
- Operation via touch display
- Remote diagnosis (modem)
|CSA 90||CSA 95|
|Weighing range:||5-50 kg||5-50 kg|
|Capacity:||900 bags / hour||800 bags / hour|