The range of CSA bagging machines from PAYPER S.A. is an optimal solution for the industrial sectors that require a high level of automation and reliability. Paper, PE and coated polypropylene bags can be used for filling weights from 2 to 50 kg, depending on the bulk density. All models can be configured for gross weights or for net weights, according to production requirements.
- versatile use
- High reliability
- Degree of automation
- Good price/performance ratio
- Easy to use
The machines can be additionally equipped with:
- Corrosion prevention sets for aggressive products
- Versions for use in explosive environments (ATEX)
- Automatic labeling stations
CSA 70/75 bagging machine for medium bagging capacities, suitable for open-mouth, flat film and cross bottom bags.
CSA 70: Bagging capacity up to 700 bags/hour depending on the product. Optimal use for open-mouth bags without gusset. Designed for filling granular products as well as products with high density.
CSA 75: Bagging capacity up to 500 bags/hour depending on the product. Designed for open mouth bags with side gusset. Designed for filling powdery products.
Components of CSA 70/75:
- Empty bag magazine (single or double)
- Internal filling spout pneumatically driven
- Bag reforming system for bags without gussets
- Vacuum bag opening system
- Internal bag discharge conveyor frequency controlled
- Compact machine
- Optimal accessibility, all doors safety monitored
- Very good cleaning possibility
- Operation via touch display
- Remote diagnostics (modem)
- Side guide for unstable bags (CSA 75)
|Weighing range||5-50 kg||5-50 kg|
|Capacity||700 bags / hour||500 bags / hour|
Have we aroused your interest? We are looking forward to your inquiry via our contact form or by phone