Dosing system for automatic scales for bulk materials with different flow behaviour and properties
The dosing screw DN200 can now be ordered as a separate component independent of a weighing system. This screw can be used wherever powdery, heavy flowing / shooting products have to be filled and dosed. The speed of the dosing screw can be infinitely controlled via a frequency converter provided by the customer. A possible trickling or overshooting is prevented by the corresponding closing rotary flap.
In combination, screw with dosing flap, a lot of difficult flowing products can be handled.
Dosing screw for dosing in coarse and fine flow consisting of:
- Tubular screw conveyor with asymmetrical screw shaft (one-sided bearing, easy disassembly)
- Storage pot with 2-fold bearing, sealing press ring, adjustable pressure, product outlet opening
- Inlet and outlet flange round
- Three-phase geared motor, swivel-mounted 1.1KW
- SEW frequency inverter
- Closure Dosing rotary flap, pneumatically operated with pneumatic valve control analog position sensor 0-90 degrees +/- 0.1 degrees
The control is carried out by the customer via a Siemens SPS. The function block is supplied for an S7 control. On request, the complete control system can also be supplied
Customer-side installation and adaptation to inlet and outlet situation is required