Employee (m/f/d) wanted!
We are looking for you as a new employee for the design department!
If you see yourself in our modern, future-orientated company with an international focus, please send us your complete application documents, stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
Send us your application preferably via the application form in our job advert or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Development of concepts, drafts and technical drawings for machines and systems in the field of bagging technology
- Carrying out calculations to ensure the functionality and safety of the designs
- Selecting suitable materials and components, taking costs, quality and availability into account
- Working closely with other departments such as production, assembly and quality assurance
- Monitoring the production process
- Continuous optimisation of existing designs and processes to increase efficiency and quality
- Technical documentation
- Clarification of technical details with customers and suppliers as well as internally with sales, purchasing, suppliers and production
- Completed studies in the field of mechanical engineering or comparable training
- Several years of professional experience as a mechanical engineering designer, ideally in the development of machines and systems
- Confident handling of CAD software (SolidWorks)
- Good understanding of technical contexts, materials and manufacturing processes
- Team-orientated way of working, strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
- Confident behaviour towards customers and suppliers
- MS Office skills
- Good written and spoken English skills